Grant Expert from Bloomsbury, New Jersey
Public healthMental health careJob servicesAbuse preventionCommunity improvementCommunity recreationCrime preventionCultural awarenessDiversity and intergroup relationsEducation servicesFamily servicesFinancial servicesFood securityHealth care accessHealth care qualityHomelessnessHuman services informationLeadership developmentNonprofitsPsychology and behavioral scienceYouth development
Learn more about Morgan Thompson.
- Full name
- Morgan Thompson
- Bloomsbury, New Jersey
- Passionate Subjects
- Public healthMental health careJob services
- Grant Types
- Local government, Federal government
- 3 to 5 years
- Average Annual Earnings
- More than $1M writing 10 to 30 proposals
- Personal Mission Statement
- To ensure organizations that are best suited to innovate and address societal needs have adequate resources to do their good work effectively.
- Grant Superpower
- Conveying an immense amount of detail in very few words.
- My Keys to Success with Clients
- Essentially, it comes down to communication and managing expectations. I would establish a work plan with milestones to provide to the client and set up check points for us to touch base in case there information that needs to be shared and/or if they have feedback on a previously submitted milestone. Knowing they are quite busy and I am a part time freelancer, I will be sure to have a clear schedule for the milestones and checkpoints, and facilitate communication via email in between as needed.
Featured Portfolio Grants
Morgan Thompson's top three recent awards
Morgan Thompson's credentials