Grant Expert from Port St. Lucie, Florida
Community improvementEconomic developmentYouth developmentAbuse preventionAdult educationArts servicesCommunity recreationCultural awarenessDiversity and intergroup relationsDomesticated animalsEarly childhood educationEducation servicesElementary and secondary educationEnvironmental educationFamily servicesFolk artsHealth care accessHealth care qualityHistorical activitiesHomelessnessHumanitiesJob servicesLeadership developmentLibrariesMuseumsNonprofitsPerforming artsPublic artsSocial rightsSpecial population supportSportsVocational educationVisual arts
Learn more about Jodi Riley.
- Full name
- Jodi Riley
- Port St. Lucie, Florida
- Passionate Subjects
- Community improvementEconomic developmentYouth development
- Grant Types
- Private foundation, Local government, Federal government, Corporate
- More than 5 years
- Average Annual Earnings
- $500K to $1M writing more than 30 proposals
- Personal Mission Statement
- Writing grants and working for nonprofits is my passion. I love learning about the work being done by organizations in communities all over the world and am devoted to what matters to clients. Since 2012 I've been writing nonprofit grants with proven success.
- Grant Superpower
- My superpowers are: high-level organization, timeliness, persuasive writing style, and efficiency.
- My Keys to Success with Clients
- 1. Communication 2. Research and understanding the client organization 3. Trust
Featured Portfolio Grants
Jodi Riley's top three recent awards
Jodi Riley's credentials