Grant Expert from Irvine, California
Youth developmentCultural awarenessArts servicesAdult educationAntidiscriminationBasic and emergency aidCommunity improvementCommunity recreationDiversity and intergroup relationsEarly childhood educationEconomic developmentEducation servicesFamily servicesFolk artsForeign policyHealth care accessHousing developmentHuman services managementHumanitiesInternational exchangeJob servicesLeadership developmentMental health careMuseumsPerforming artsPublic artsPublic policySpecial population supportStudent servicesVisual arts
Learn more about Eddie Lu.
- Full name
- Eddie Lu
- Irvine, California
- Passionate Subjects
- Youth developmentCultural awarenessArts services
- Grant Types
- Private foundation, Local government, Corporate, Federal government
- More than 5 years
- Average Annual Earnings
- $500K to $1M writing more than 30 proposals
- Personal Mission Statement
- My mission is to help purpose-driven projects and organizations clarify their vision and tell a compelling story to funders. I take the time to understand my clients' work, and to deliver actionable insights and recommendations for improving their grant readiness.
- Grant Superpower
- I pride myself in being able to apply my grant expertise across a variety of industries and issue areas. I strive to personalize the consulting process to respond to the differing needs of each client I work with.
- My Keys to Success with Clients
- To be a successful remote grant consultant, it is essential to: 1. Have strong project management processes and a clear scope of work. 2. Be proactive about checking in with progress and updates. 3. Ask lots of questions to ensure you see the full picture of the client's project.
Featured Portfolio Grants
Eddie Lu's top three recent awards
Eddie Lu's credentials